- Sq. Ft.: 2,752
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bogs: 2.5
- Storage: 3
- This barndominium-style (it’s constructed utilizing standard framing) 3-bed plan has enticing board and batten siding, a standing seam metallic roof, and a big pergola. Massive home windows on two sides assist convey the outside in.
- Inside, the principle residing space is organized in an open format. The whole house feels huge attributable to its 12′ wall top. The good room, eating room, and kitchen all lie underneath a hovering cathedral ceiling with uncovered beams. The good room is warmed by a fire that’s flanked by built-in bookshelves. A house workplace is situated off the good room and features a built-in desk.
- The kitchen contains a big island with a snack bar. The kitchen additionally contains an enormous walk-in pantry with built-in cabinets. The eating room leads out to the coated patio by means of a big sliding glass door.
- The master bedroom is situated on the left aspect of the house and encompasses a ornamental trayed ceiling. The grasp toilet features a soaking tub, his/her vanities, an enclosed bathroom space, and a walk-in bathe. A espresso bar leads from the master bedroom to a personal coated patio on the rear of the house.
- Bedrooms 2 and three share a Jack and Jill toilet and every has entry to its very personal walk-in closet.
- The huge 3-car storage contains a big bay with an outsized door for RVs. The storage accesses the house by means of a purposeful mud room that features a bench and lockers.